Weezer: ‘OK Human’ and Complexity of ‘Pinkerton’ | Apple Music
I’ve been on a Weezer kick for some strange reason, listening to the Blue Album and Pinkerton on repeat. I admit I’m not the biggest Weezer fan, but I have a lot of respect for the group, especially their first two records. If you haven’t dug into Weezer’s discography before, I highly recommend Pinkerton. It’s raw, catchy, and is an all-around great classic record.
Above is a video that happened to pop into my feed since Google listens to everything you do, as it’s an interview between Rivers Cuomo and Zane Lowe. It’s a relatively quick interview between the two as Cuomo discusses Weezer’s upcoming release and the initial complexity of Pinkerton from back in the day. Check it out! Hopefully, the Sabres can start playing better or I’m giving up on sports.
Soviet Jazz with Yemeksepeti Banabi | My Analog JournalJanuary 29, 2021
Japanese Math Rock/Post Rock While Seeing the Orange-Pink Sunset January 29, 2021
Most Viewed Posts
- Guest Mix: Psychedelic Cumbia with Krishna Villar | My Analog Journal March 2, 2021
- The Rise of Slowthai | Volksgeist March 1, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #46 – Gleemer on Audiotree Live (Full Session) February 28, 2021
- Japanese Indie Rock While Running a Marathon February 27, 2021
- The Genius of Sunny Day Real Estate February 26, 2021