Village Revival Records – An Old School Record Store Experience | Brendon Snyder
I’ve been enjoying these record store walkthrough videos while I’m in the middle of compiling my end-of-year lists for the site. There is something oddly satisfying about seeing a quick run-through of a spot I’ve never been to. Though it’s making me want to head out and spend an ungodly sum of cash on records, I can manage to show some restraint and strictly enjoy the videos.
Above is a video of Village Revival Records from Brendon Snyder. As said by Snyder, Village Revival Records (A.K.A. Village Music World) in Manhattan on Bleecker Street is one of the last real record stores in NYC. The store focuses on both new and used product with a large selection of both vinyl and CDs. Check it out!
For more Old School Record Store Experience videos, see links below:
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I play guitar in SPACED and Funeral Coat. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) SadCarrotNews (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
VINYL UPDATE: My Collection Of 7"December 14, 2021
Most Viewed Posts
- Sunset Drive | Jazzy Beats | 1 Hour Playlist August 3, 2022
- An Analysis of OK Computer July 26, 2022
- Track Highlight | Lesley Duncan – Love Song July 26, 2022
- Order My Bands Debut 12″ | SPACED – Spaced Jams July 24, 2022
- Live Music Recommendations #71 – Neutral Milk Hotel – 10/31/1997 Halloween Party Athens, GA July 21, 2022