unknown. | Short Film
Never did I expect myself to venture into the world of film-making to any particular degree. However, I find myself in a sense of amazement at my pure enjoyment from this experience.
unknown. is a short abstract film I made for one of my college classes. It’s an odd representation of the normality faced during an existential time questioning the possibility of a simulation. Besides the shots and editing of the film itself, I composed the somewhat complimentary score for it as well. It was a great experience, and I can’t wait to make my next piece. Hopefully a bit better next time.
Most Viewed Posts
- Post-Rock for Studying-Focusing March 3, 2021
- Guest Mix: Psychedelic Cumbia with Krishna Villar | My Analog Journal March 2, 2021
- The Rise of Slowthai | Volksgeist March 1, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #46 – Gleemer on Audiotree Live (Full Session) February 28, 2021
- Japanese Indie Rock While Running a Marathon February 27, 2021