Tyler, the Creator Releases 6th Studio Album ‘Call Me If You Get Lost’
Tyler, the Creator has made a name for himself as one of the most respected and groundbreaking artists in 2019 with his 5th studio album IGOR, a neo-soul hip-hop record that follows the love triangle between the titular character and his male love interest. With IGOR achieving such high-acclaim many were excited to see where Tyler would go from the high point of his 2019 success.
Prior to IGOR, Tyler achieved success as the co-founder and leader of alternative hip hop group Odd Future in the early 2010s. Tyler then released his debut studio album Goblin in 2011 followed by Wolf (2013), Cherry Bomb (2015), and Flower Boy (2017).
Call Me If You Get Lost is out via A Boy Is a Gun and Columbia Records. The two singles Lumberjack and WusYaName preceded the release on June 16th and June 22nd, 2021 respectively. The album features guest appearances from 42 Dugg, Ty Dolla Sign, YoungBoy Never Broke Again, Lil Wayne, Teezo Touchdown, Domo Genesis, Brent Faiyaz, Fana Hues, Daisy World, Lil Uzi Vert, and Pharrell Williams.
Listen to the album here.
Most Viewed Posts
- What I’ve Read So Far In 2021 August 4, 2021
- Alexis Marshall From ‘Daughters’ Releases Immaculately Haunting Debut Solo LP August 3, 2021
- Listen to My New Band ‘SPACED’ August 2, 2021
- Happy Sunday, Here’s an Indie Jazz Playlist August 1, 2021
- Stumbling Into a Record Pop-Up Store July 31, 2021