Today is a Great Day to Listen to ‘To Be Kind’ By Swans
Ahhhh, Friday, the magnificent day of the week that people cherish for whatever arbitrary reason. I’m almost done typing for the day and can’t wait to give my hands a break from the tedious SEO writing that keeps me busy and underpaid. But hey, I shouldn’t complain that much. It could be worse.
I listened to To Be Kind by Swans while working today, an album that holds a special place in my heart. I admit I discovered the album after Anthony Fantano gave the album a ten, I wasn’t one of the lucky ones who knew of Swans before it was cool to love them. And no I’m not some annoying dude that only listens to what Fantano gives a good review, though I do love his channel. Regardless, give To Be Kind a listen if you haven’t already. I’m not even going to tell you what to expect, check it out!
Most Viewed Posts
- Modest Mouse – Creating The Casket September 21, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #62 – Jon Stewart Show – Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy” September 20, 2021
- Avant-Garde and Experimental Music Playlist September 19, 2021
- [Playlist] vintage evening w you | jazz September 18, 2021
- Post Prom Release Immaculate and Emotionally Catchy Debut Album ‘Who You Pretend To Be’ September 17, 2021