The Synthetic Terror of Yorgos Lanthimos
As much as I love touring and playing gigs, the only downside is my movie intake is significantly mitigated. Thus, I thought I’d share a fascinating video discussing the synthetic terror of Yorgos Lanthimos. Lanthimos is one of my favorite modern filmmakers, with The Lobster, The Killing of a Sacred Deer, and The Favourite being near masterpieces in my opinion.
Spikima Movies has a great video on Lanthimos and why his work is so distinctive, highlighting his work as a bit of novelty we normally don’t experience. I plan on seeing some of Lanthimos’s earlier work this week, and I can’t wait. I’ve heard nothing but good things about Dogtooth and very little brings me more joy than a great film.
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I play guitar in SPACED and Funeral Coat.
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I play guitar in SPACED and Funeral Coat. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) SadCarrotNews (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
Best ALBUMS Of 2022 So Far - July 2022July 6, 2022
Best ALBUMS Of 2022 So Far - July 2022 July 6, 2022
Most Viewed Posts
- Anthony Fantano’s List of the 55 Best Rappers of All Time (17,002)
- 25 Best Ambient Albums of All Time According to Reddit (4,986)
- Miles Davis Meets Thelonious Monk | Essential Jazz (4,083)
- Comparing Mixes: The Steve Albini Mix Of Nirvana’s All Apologies (3,901)
- Essential Music Review YouTube Channels (3,467)
- Thom Yorke – After the Gold Rush March 1, 2023
- Best Albums Of 2023 So Far – February 2023 February 5, 2023
- The Joy Of Receiving Music Recommendations January 24, 2023
- Songs On Repeat January 16, 2023
- Logging Movies – What I’ve Watched So Far This Year January 9, 2023