The Synthetic Terror of Yorgos Lanthimos
As much as I love touring and playing gigs, the only downside is my movie intake is significantly mitigated. Thus, I thought I’d share a fascinating video discussing the synthetic terror of Yorgos Lanthimos. Lanthimos is one of my favorite modern filmmakers, with The Lobster, The Killing of a Sacred Deer, and The Favourite being near masterpieces in my opinion.
Spikima Movies has a great video on Lanthimos and why his work is so distinctive, highlighting his work as a bit of novelty we normally don’t experience. I plan on seeing some of Lanthimos’s earlier work this week, and I can’t wait. I’ve heard nothing but good things about Dogtooth and very little brings me more joy than a great film.
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I play guitar in SPACED and Funeral Coat. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) SadCarrotNews (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
Most Viewed Posts
- Sunset Drive | Jazzy Beats | 1 Hour Playlist August 3, 2022
- An Analysis of OK Computer July 26, 2022
- Track Highlight | Lesley Duncan – Love Song July 26, 2022
- Order My Bands Debut 12″ | SPACED – Spaced Jams July 24, 2022
- Live Music Recommendations #71 – Neutral Milk Hotel – 10/31/1997 Halloween Party Athens, GA July 21, 2022