The Story of Neutral Milk Hotel
My early discovery of Neutral Milk Hotel feels dream-like at this point, as I’ve listed to In The Aeroplane Over The Sea thousands of times since middle school. Currently, I’m working on another Album Highlight article with In The Aeroplane Over The Sea as the topic.
Upon doing a bit of research on the album, I stumbled into a Volksgeist video detailing the story of Neutral Milk Hotel. If you’re not familiar with the group, realize they’re one of the most influential indie rock bands of all time. Having only birthed two full-length records, what makes this band so fascinating? Definitely watch the video above for details surrounding the group, as well as my article tomorrow discussing the importance of In The Aeroplane Over The Sea.
How The Beatles Recorded Bass in 1967January 21, 2021
ALBUM HIGHLIGHT: Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea January 21, 2021
Most Viewed Posts
- Japanese Math Rock While Strategically Moving the Pawn March 5, 2021
- The Archive – The World’s Largest Record Collection March 4, 2021
- Post-Rock for Studying-Focusing March 3, 2021
- Guest Mix: Psychedelic Cumbia with Krishna Villar | My Analog Journal March 2, 2021
- The Rise of Slowthai | Volksgeist March 1, 2021