The Lobster – We Only Play Electronic Music
I have a deep infatuation with deadpan dialogue, specifically in film. No one does deadpan better in the modern era than Yorgos Lanthimos. Though his work isn’t meant for everyone, I urge you to view The Lobster, The Killing of a Sacred Deer, or Dogtooth for that indistinguishable Lanthimos dialogue.
Above is a clip from the first Lanthimos film I saw, The Lobster, and it’s related to music, so why not share? Who Knows! For those who don’t know, The Lobster is set in a dystopian near future, where single people, according to the laws of The City, are taken to The Hotel, where they are obliged to find a romantic partner in 45 days or are transformed into beasts and sent off into The Woods.
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism.
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
Best ALBUMS Of 2022 So Far - August 2022August 25, 2022
Evolution of Post-Rock (1989 - 2017) August 25, 2022
Most Viewed Posts
- Anthony Fantano’s List of the 55 Best Rappers of All Time (17,900)
- 25 Best Ambient Albums of All Time According to Reddit (5,338)
- Comparing Mixes: The Steve Albini Mix Of Nirvana’s All Apologies (4,298)
- Miles Davis Meets Thelonious Monk | Essential Jazz (4,269)
- Essential Music Review YouTube Channels (3,558)
- GREAT Turntables 2023 – Best Record Player for Beginners May 1, 2023
- Thom Yorke – After the Gold Rush March 1, 2023
- Best Albums Of 2023 So Far – February 2023 February 5, 2023
- The Joy Of Receiving Music Recommendations January 24, 2023
- Songs On Repeat January 16, 2023