The Lobster – We Only Play Electronic Music
I have a deep infatuation with deadpan dialogue, specifically in film. No one does deadpan better in the modern era than Yorgos Lanthimos. Though his work isn’t meant for everyone, I urge you to view The Lobster, The Killing of a Sacred Deer, or Dogtooth for that indistinguishable Lanthimos dialogue.
Above is a clip from the first Lanthimos film I saw, The Lobster, and it’s related to music, so why not share? Who Knows! For those who don’t know, The Lobster is set in a dystopian near future, where single people, according to the laws of The City, are taken to The Hotel, where they are obliged to find a romantic partner in 45 days or are transformed into beasts and sent off into The Woods.
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I play guitar in SPACED and Funeral Coat. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) SadCarrotNews (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
Most Viewed Posts
- Give Yourself Permission to be Creative | Ethan Hawke September 19, 2022
- Snapcase Warped Tour 1997 Buffalo September 15, 2022
- In One – Sour Yellow State 7″ – 1993 | Music Recommendations September 10, 2022
- Foo Fighters ft. Shane Hawkins – My Hero | MTV September 5, 2022
- Live Music Recommendations #72 | Metallica – Ride the Lightning (Buffalo, NY – August 11, 2022) September 2, 2022