The Lobster – We Only Play Electronic Music
I have a deep infatuation with deadpan dialogue, specifically in film. No one does deadpan better in the modern era than Yorgos Lanthimos. Though his work isn’t meant for everyone, I urge you to view The Lobster, The Killing of a Sacred Deer, or Dogtooth for that indistinguishable Lanthimos dialogue.
Above is a clip from the first Lanthimos film I saw, The Lobster, and it’s related to music, so why not share? Who Knows! For those who don’t know, The Lobster is set in a dystopian near future, where single people, according to the laws of The City, are taken to The Hotel, where they are obliged to find a romantic partner in 45 days or are transformed into beasts and sent off into The Woods.
Most Viewed Posts
- Anthony Fantano’s List of the 55 Best Rappers of All Time (20,392)
- 25 Best Ambient Albums of All Time According to Reddit (6,353)
- Comparing Mixes: The Steve Albini Mix Of Nirvana’s All Apologies (5,311)
- Miles Davis Meets Thelonious Monk | Essential Jazz (4,824)
- Essential Music Review YouTube Channels (4,011)
- GREAT Turntables 2023 – Best Record Player for Beginners May 1, 2023
- Thom Yorke – After the Gold Rush March 1, 2023
- Best Albums Of 2023 So Far – February 2023 February 5, 2023
- The Joy Of Receiving Music Recommendations January 24, 2023
- Songs On Repeat January 16, 2023