The LEGACY of Daft Punk | Volksgeist
2021 is already known for many unfortunate recollections, with the end of the innovative and groundbreaking electronica duo of Daft Punk being a significant part of the music year. For those that don’t know, Daft Punk formed in 1993 in Paris by Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter.
The group is most commonly associated as being one of the most prominent acts in dance music history, causing them to achieve popularity in the late 1990s as part of the French house movement. Although the group broke up, their great records and music will live on for years to come. Above is an excellent video from Volksgeist that details the unfortunate end of Daft Punk, while taking a closer look at their legacy. Check it out!
Ryo Fukui - All Studio AlbumsMarch 13, 2021
Japanese Jazz While Seeing the Vibrant Flowers Dance March 13, 2021
Most Viewed Posts
- Live Music Recommendations #50 – The Jimi Hendrix Experience Live In Maui 1970 Second Show April 16, 2021
- The Dark Side of The Moon – OFFICIAL MOVIE – Live at Wembley ’74 April 15, 2021
- Guest Mix: Flamenco and Rumba with laguerradelasgalaxias | My Analog Journal April 14, 2021
- One Hour of 60s Brazilian Doomer Music April 13, 2021
- Radiohead – Pyramid Song 800% slower April 12, 2021