The Joy Of A Weekend Run | My First Weekend Run With SPACED
I forgot how much of a joy it is to explore the unknown with close friends on a musical endeavor. This past weekend, SPACED went on our first weekend run—a moment of ripping some gigs for the first time in a long while. The pandemic halted practically everything I tried pursuing in a music sense, making it especially refreshing to get back to gigging recently.
We ripped an extremely late Friday gig in Brooklyn and a normal-hours show in Wallingford, CT. Without overly describing the gigs, the shows truly blew me away and I feel so fortunate to be in this band. It makes me excited to see what’s to come. From writing to recording to local shows to now playing out of town, I love it all. Not to be a total cheese-fest clown, but it’s what I’m meant to do. Can’t wait for more.
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I play guitar in SPACED and Funeral Coat. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) SadCarrotNews (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
Most Viewed Posts
- Give Yourself Permission to be Creative | Ethan Hawke September 19, 2022
- Snapcase Warped Tour 1997 Buffalo September 15, 2022
- In One – Sour Yellow State 7″ – 1993 | Music Recommendations September 10, 2022
- Foo Fighters ft. Shane Hawkins – My Hero | MTV September 5, 2022
- Live Music Recommendations #72 | Metallica – Ride the Lightning (Buffalo, NY – August 11, 2022) September 2, 2022