The Beauty in the World
I walked with my girlfriend Sydney down the street to get ice cream last night. It was a moment of exaltation and calmness, an unusual feat considering the person I am. Warmth filled the world around us and the quick five-minute stroll prompted me to appreciate the beauty in the world. The musty street for ice cream was enough for me to wonder what this is all about.
I think people look too much for meaning and purpose. Us being born into this world is enough of a reason to do whatever, regardless if there’s a secret hidden meaning behind it. It’s a matter of not caring and being happy with the little moments that add up. A five-minute walk to get ice cream or typing in my ridiculously warm room while listening to 1990s emo—the best.
Most Viewed Posts
- Anthony Fantano’s List of the 55 Best Rappers of All Time (20,302)
- 25 Best Ambient Albums of All Time According to Reddit (6,316)
- Comparing Mixes: The Steve Albini Mix Of Nirvana’s All Apologies (5,281)
- Miles Davis Meets Thelonious Monk | Essential Jazz (4,785)
- Essential Music Review YouTube Channels (3,982)
- GREAT Turntables 2023 – Best Record Player for Beginners May 1, 2023
- Thom Yorke – After the Gold Rush March 1, 2023
- Best Albums Of 2023 So Far – February 2023 February 5, 2023
- The Joy Of Receiving Music Recommendations January 24, 2023
- Songs On Repeat January 16, 2023