The Beauty in the World
I walked with my girlfriend Sydney down the street to get ice cream last night. It was a moment of exaltation and calmness, an unusual feat considering the person I am. Warmth filled the world around us and the quick five-minute stroll prompted me to appreciate the beauty in the world. The musty street for ice cream was enough for me to wonder what this is all about.
I think people look too much for meaning and purpose. Us being born into this world is enough of a reason to do whatever, regardless if there’s a secret hidden meaning behind it. It’s a matter of not caring and being happy with the little moments that add up. A five-minute walk to get ice cream or typing in my ridiculously warm room while listening to 1990s emo—the best.
Most Viewed Posts
- Modest Mouse – Creating The Casket September 21, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #62 – Jon Stewart Show – Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy” September 20, 2021
- Avant-Garde and Experimental Music Playlist September 19, 2021
- [Playlist] vintage evening w you | jazz September 18, 2021
- Post Prom Release Immaculate and Emotionally Catchy Debut Album ‘Who You Pretend To Be’ September 17, 2021