The Appeal Of Buying a Record Collection
I rolled around in my misery wondering what the point of being a sports fan was after the Bills devastating loss, aimlessly scrolling through Instagram waiting for something to get my mind off the matter. Fortunately, I came across a post from my friend Alex listing a number of his 45s for sale.
Though I didn’t take a thorough look through the offering, I immediately texted Alex due to my interest in record collections of any kind. There is something oddly appealing about purchasing a record collection from someone, no matter how small the collection might be.
I was pleased to see an array of 70s and 80s pop singles, a realm that isn’t a part of my usual music intake. It’s always beneficial to expand a collection and I’m stoked to swift through to see which of these are my favorite. Regardless, if you have the opportunity to purchase a collection from a friend, do it. You won’t be disappointed.
Why Don't They Make 'em Like They Used To? | Chris StuckmannDecember 12, 2021
VINYL UPDATE: My Collection Of 7" December 12, 2021
Most Viewed Posts
- Guest Mix: Nuyorican Funk & Latin Jazz Fusion with Vandorta | My Analog Journal January 18, 2022
- Martin Luther King Jr. and The Importance of His Impact Today January 17, 2022
- Elliott Smith in 1998’s “Strange Parallel” (Extended Clip) January 16, 2022
- Thank You For the Memories BROCKHAMPTON January 15, 2022
- Remembering Mark Fisher January 13, 2022