acadia | OutOfShapeMusic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E055GXcXPSQ&t=121s Today was a special day, largely since I attended Acadia National Park for the first time. The 47,000-acre Atlantic coast recreation area on Maine’s Mount Desert Island was a site to enjoy, to say the least. Cadillac Mountain was the main trek of the day, a 1,529’ mountain in the heart of the park.
Most Viewed Posts
- Sunset Drive | Jazzy Beats | 1 Hour Playlist August 3, 2022
- An Analysis of OK Computer July 26, 2022
- Track Highlight | Lesley Duncan – Love Song July 26, 2022
- Order My Bands Debut 12″ | SPACED – Spaced Jams July 24, 2022
- Live Music Recommendations #71 – Neutral Milk Hotel – 10/31/1997 Halloween Party Athens, GA July 21, 2022