Super American – “relax and float downstream” (acoustic)
Who doesn’t love a new Super American track? Above is an acoustic rendition of relax and float downstream off of their upcoming record SUP. It was filmed at Bittersweet Studios in Philadelphia, PA. Check it out!
Pre-order ‘SUP’ here
why can’t i drink coffee anymore?
how come getting fucked up isn’t giving me
the euphoric feeling it used to before?
why does every day feel like a death march?
waiting for one to end just so another torturous one can start
ring out the rag that holds my hand
weed out the demons in my bed
the honeycomb gets what the honeycomb spits
find joie de vivre
every time i look at my phone my stomach starts turning
it’s not all bad but the boundaries are getting blurry
if i can manage to purge away all these vices
will i be left with clarity
or another crisis?
it doesn’t take much to trigger me
i’m so scared to fall short i’m turning green
don’t watch me ride my bike
i can’t do it perfectly
i can’t hockey stop
so i’m quitting.
where is my courage?
what if i’m a terrible person?
what if none of this is worth it?
relax and float downstream motherfucker…
take me home
take me back
how many years to get back on the tracks
there’s a bottle in my nightstand
and i can drink legally
but i live in my parents attic
where is my purpose?
who am i under the surface?
we’ll get to that but first let’s
relax and float downstream…
Most Viewed Posts
- Live Music Recommendations #64 – Soundgarden 7/22/92 Bremerton, WA “Lollapalooza” October 22, 2021
- Saz Beats: Organic Turkish Anatolian Grooves | My Analog Journal October 21, 2021
- Thelonious Monk – Monk’s Dream (Full Album) / Biography October 20, 2021
- Halloween Kills OST Vinyl Playback October 19, 2021
- Guest Mix: Afro Cuban Jazz & Guaguanco from New York with Lex Blondin | My Analog Journal October 18, 2021