RADIOHEAD: A Job That Slowly Kills You
I’m stuck in a strange position, graduating from college in 2020 and in the midst of music while working in between through various freelance writing work. I suppose my current situation, like so many others, is the fear of a job that slowly kills you. Though corny, the idea of a standard living situation has never been ideal, at least from my viewpoint.
Who knows, maybe someday I’ll give up this writing and music endeavor to stick with something more stable. I don’t imagine I will, but you never know what might happen. I have plans to expand and do more writing projects on top of touring and releasing more music. Time will tell.
Nevertheless, above is a fantastic biopic documenting the career of Radiohead that focuses on the psychological effects of fame at a young age and the disconnect between what an artist gives and what a consumer takes. Hund really knocked it out of the park with this one; check it out.
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism.
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
Everybody Wants to Rule the World Playing in an Empty MallNovember 23, 2022
Most Viewed Posts
- Anthony Fantano’s List of the 55 Best Rappers of All Time (18,007)
- 25 Best Ambient Albums of All Time According to Reddit (5,370)
- Comparing Mixes: The Steve Albini Mix Of Nirvana’s All Apologies (4,338)
- Miles Davis Meets Thelonious Monk | Essential Jazz (4,297)
- Essential Music Review YouTube Channels (3,583)
- GREAT Turntables 2023 – Best Record Player for Beginners May 1, 2023
- Thom Yorke – After the Gold Rush March 1, 2023
- Best Albums Of 2023 So Far – February 2023 February 5, 2023
- The Joy Of Receiving Music Recommendations January 24, 2023
- Songs On Repeat January 16, 2023