Outdoor Vintage Coffee Shop Ambience – Smooth Jazz Music for Relaxing
Speaking for myself, it’s extremely difficult to do any sort of work without music to accompany it. I hated the days when I worked in the restaurant industry and couldn’t do anything but awkwardly speak to customers regarding their burrito. A dreadful experience I don’t wish upon anyone. At this point, the past of working those jobs feels like an unwanted fever dream that never actually happened. Thankfully, I’m at a point where I’m free of those terrible experiences.
If you’re someone who needs to relax from time to time like me, enjoy the video above featuring smooth jazz for relaxation. The video declares that the cafe ASMR ambiance is perfect for improving your sleep, focus, or concentration. I don’t know how true that is, but hey, check it out!
Channel 5 - LA Punk Show May 27, 2021
Most Viewed Posts
- What Would You Do Without Music? June 18, 2021
- Pink Floyd - Animals, alternative takes/demos June 18, 2021
- Radiohead – Weird Fishes/Arpeggi (Scotch Mist) June 16, 2021
- Ryo Fukui – My Favorite Tune (full album) June 15, 2021
- How Pink Floyd made The Wall album, tour, and film | Vinyl Rewind June 14, 2021