Mike WiLL Made-It Explains How He Builds Songs for Kendrick Lamar and Beyoncé | Pitchfork
Speaking for myself, I’ve always enjoyed learning about how a musician goes about their craft. Whether that craft is in reference to rehearsing, building-tracks, writing songs, or anything for that matter. It’s intriguing to see how people vary in this regard, especially when most share the common goal of creating an expressive work of art.
Nevertheless, above is a video from Pitchfork, detailing Mike WiLL Made-It and his creative process. Mike talks about crafting the exhilarating breakdown from Kendrick Lamar’s DNA, the pressure he felt working on Miley Cyrus’s smash hit We Can’t Stop, and what it was like working with Beyoncé.
Marc Rebillet's Road to One Million Subs Live Stream December 12, 2020
Most Viewed Posts
- Japanese Math Rock While Strategically Moving the Pawn March 5, 2021
- The Archive – The World’s Largest Record Collection March 4, 2021
- Post-Rock for Studying-Focusing March 3, 2021
- Guest Mix: Psychedelic Cumbia with Krishna Villar | My Analog Journal March 2, 2021
- The Rise of Slowthai | Volksgeist March 1, 2021