Mac Demarco: How A Goofball Became the Prince of Indie Rock
Late-night drives are usually accompanied by a Mac Demarco record, preferably his 2017 release This Old Dog. No matter what mood I’m in, it puts me in a calm state while hearing the sensational tranquility tied to his music. I’ve been a fan of Mac Demarco for a few years and the genre of indie rock for a long time. For those interested in learning more about Mac Demarco, above is a video from Soulr that details his early life and progression as an artist.
Sony A6300 with Vario Tessar 16-70mm Lens, Rode VideoMic Go, Audio Technica AT2020 USB Mic, and QuickTime Screen Recording.
Pepperoni Playboy, She’s Really All I Need, Freaking Out the Neighborhood, Blue Boy, Let Her Go, My Old Man by Mac Demarco
Most Viewed Posts
- What Would You Do Without Music? June 18, 2021
- Pink Floyd - Animals, alternative takes/demos June 18, 2021
- Radiohead – Weird Fishes/Arpeggi (Scotch Mist) June 16, 2021
- Ryo Fukui – My Favorite Tune (full album) June 15, 2021
- How Pink Floyd made The Wall album, tour, and film | Vinyl Rewind June 14, 2021