Julian Casablancas and Andrew Yang Talk Universal Income and Democratic Reforms
Recently, Julian Casablancas did a podcast with former presidential candidate Andrew Yang to talk about universal income and democratic reforms. The interview was the second episode of S.O.S Earth is a Mess, a Rolling Stone interview series hosted and led by Casablancas.
The primary themes of the interview above found the two discussing Yang’s presidential campaign earlier this year, the differences between candidate marketing and corporate marketing, and also the reforms he would like to see to make the democratic process more fair and accessible. For Yang, the two biggest changes needed are opening up primaries and instituting ranked-choice voting.
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I play guitar in SPACED and Funeral Coat. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) SadCarrotNews (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
Most Viewed Posts
- Give Yourself Permission to be Creative | Ethan Hawke September 19, 2022
- Snapcase Warped Tour 1997 Buffalo September 15, 2022
- In One – Sour Yellow State 7″ – 1993 | Music Recommendations September 10, 2022
- Foo Fighters ft. Shane Hawkins – My Hero | MTV September 5, 2022
- Live Music Recommendations #72 | Metallica – Ride the Lightning (Buffalo, NY – August 11, 2022) September 2, 2022