Japanese Neo-Soul When Walking Around The Neighborhood
Neo-soul is defined as music that emerged from soul and contemporary R&B during the 1990s. For example, Alicia Keys, John Legend, D’Angelo, Erykah Badu, Lauryn Hill, and Maxwell are some popular artists that fall under the Neo-soul umbrella. Still, like most genres, it doesn’t only exist in the western world, hence why the video above features an excellent mix of Japanese Neo-soul. Check it out!
Most Viewed Posts
- What I’ve Read So Far In 2021 August 4, 2021
- Alexis Marshall From ‘Daughters’ Releases Immaculately Haunting Debut Solo LP August 3, 2021
- Listen to My New Band ‘SPACED’ August 2, 2021
- Happy Sunday, Here’s an Indie Jazz Playlist August 1, 2021
- Stumbling Into a Record Pop-Up Store July 31, 2021