Japanese Math Rock When Gradually Going to the Deep Sea
The holiday season is always an odd one, as it sort of embellishes an odd yearly review with a cult-like gift-giving situation most of us have grown accustomed to. Makes me wonder if there’s an alternate reality where holidays aren’t a thing, but would there be a celebration replacement? I guess it would pose the question if celebrations would exist at all.
In reality, who cares, as most people love exchanging, and more importantly, receiving gifts. As much as someone might claim to love giving gifts, it’s always great to receive a number of great gifts as well. I’m not sure what the point of this tirade is, but above is a video featuring some fantastic Japanese Math Rock bands and artists. Some of them truly blew my mind, so give it a listen!
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I play guitar in SPACED and Funeral Coat. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) SadCarrotNews (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
A Song Plays in a Store, However it's the End of the World December 22, 2020
Most Viewed Posts
- Sunset Drive | Jazzy Beats | 1 Hour Playlist August 3, 2022
- An Analysis of OK Computer July 26, 2022
- Track Highlight | Lesley Duncan – Love Song July 26, 2022
- Order My Bands Debut 12″ | SPACED – Spaced Jams July 24, 2022
- Live Music Recommendations #71 – Neutral Milk Hotel – 10/31/1997 Halloween Party Athens, GA July 21, 2022