Japanese Indie Rock While Running a Marathon
The weekend is here, making it a perfect time to sit back and enjoy some Japanese Indie Rock. Lately, I’ve been on Discogs way too much, searching for obscure albums from arbitrary bands that lasted less than a year. I’m not sure what’s provoking me to desperately search for these records, but it’s fun owning a record not many people own or know about.
As I tend to do, I found a Japanese Indie Rock music compiling, hailing itself as music to listen to while running a marathon. With the winter months fading, hopefully the weather will get to a point where someone could potentially run a marathon. I’ve always wanted to run a marathon. Maybe in a year or two I’ll actually set-out and do one. Until then, I’ll listen to music compilations with the phrase marathon in it.
(00:00) A Crow Is White – Fake!Fake!
(03:12) REMOTE GIRL☆ – 夏の思い出
(07:35) REMOTE GIRL☆ – ゆめのはじまりんりん
(11:06) ピロカルピン – 虹の彼方
(15:48) Brian the Sun – Sepia
(19:17) イツエ – Corridor
(23:02) UNCHAIN – Light Your Shadow
(26:47) Metro-Ongen – 23 : 34
(32:13) School Food Punishment – Egoist
(37:26) ふくろうず – ごめんね
The Genius of Sunny Day Real EstateFebruary 27, 2021
Most Viewed Posts
- Live Music Recommendations #51 – Sharon Van Etten: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert April 20, 2021
- How an Illegal Mash-Up Reignited British Pop April 19, 2021
- Car Seat Headrest – What’s In My Bag? April 18, 2021
- Roger Waters – “The Bravery of Being Out of Range” April 17, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #50 – The Jimi Hendrix Experience Live In Maui 1970 Second Show April 16, 2021