I’m In Boston, Here’s The Latest Track From Injury Reserve, Titled ‘Knees’
I’m writing this blog from a hotel in Boston, where I’m in the middle of a trip with my brother and friend. I, unfortunately, feel extremely nauseated, most likely due to the lack of sleep I’ve gotten the last few days. How fun! Enough about me, hip hop group Injury Reserve released a new single, titled Knees, and announced their newest album By the Time I Get to Phoenix is coming out September 15. Check it out!
Most Viewed Posts
- Modest Mouse – Creating The Casket September 21, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #62 – Jon Stewart Show – Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy” September 20, 2021
- Avant-Garde and Experimental Music Playlist September 19, 2021
- [Playlist] vintage evening w you | jazz September 18, 2021
- Post Prom Release Immaculate and Emotionally Catchy Debut Album ‘Who You Pretend To Be’ September 17, 2021