I Went to Vermont
Today is Sunday, a day most people identify with contempt while anticipating the arduous task of the week coming into full effect. Thankfully, I had a more joyful few days leading up to the dreaded today. I went on a trip with my brother and our friend Chris to Boston for a day and Vermont for another three days with our hotel in Burlington.
The trip centered around frisbee golf (I won six out of the seven games we played, oh yeah baby!) and arbitrary shop and park visits in between. Given my love for record stores and book shops, you can tell where I was excited the most. I only bought a couple of records, but I figured it’d be worth mentioning, it is a music blog after all!
It was a nice change of pace for the trip. Exploring the outdoors is a relaxing undertaking that gets my mind off whatever issues that torment it. Even if it’s a momentary escape, that release becomes a time of inner-zen worth fulfilling as much as I can. Hopefully, I can find that acumen more easily in my everyday life.
Records I Bought:
Adrianne Lenker – Abysskiss
Perfume Genius – Set My Heart On Fire Immediately
Records Shops in Burlington I Went To:
Pure Pop Records
Most Viewed Posts
- Modest Mouse – Creating The Casket September 21, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #62 – Jon Stewart Show – Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy” September 20, 2021
- Avant-Garde and Experimental Music Playlist September 19, 2021
- [Playlist] vintage evening w you | jazz September 18, 2021
- Post Prom Release Immaculate and Emotionally Catchy Debut Album ‘Who You Pretend To Be’ September 17, 2021