How The Beatles Recorded Bass in 1967
1967 was an immaculate year for music, largely in part because it’s when The Beatles released Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. Given my natural interest with musical equipment and love for The Beatles, any video that details how the iconic group went about recording something will always intrigue me.
Thus, above is a video featuring Clay Blair from Boulevard Recording showing how Geoff Emerick recorded bass during The Beatles’ Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band sessions. Definitely check it out if you’re interested in gear or The Beatles in any way.
Most Viewed Posts
- Post-Rock for Studying-Focusing March 3, 2021
- Guest Mix: Psychedelic Cumbia with Krishna Villar | My Analog Journal March 2, 2021
- The Rise of Slowthai | Volksgeist March 1, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #46 – Gleemer on Audiotree Live (Full Session) February 28, 2021
- Japanese Indie Rock While Running a Marathon February 27, 2021