How Pink Floyd Made Animals | Vinyl Rewind
Vinyl Rewind recently dropped a mini-documentary about Pink Floyd and the making of their 1977 record, Animals. For those of you who might have picked up on my obsession with Pink Floyd and more specifically, Animals, then you can easily assume and put together why a video like this would interest me so greatly. The video details how Pink Floyd made Animals, from recording the album itself, the album cover, and the various problems associated with the record.
Animals is a progressive rock and concept album, detailing the social-political conditions of mid-1970s Britain, and was a change lyrically from the style of their earlier work. The record encompassed longer compositions, with 5-tracks totaling a length of 41 minutes and 41 seconds. Pink Floyd’s legacy will remain for the rest of history and Animals will remain as one of my favorite records from it, be sure to check this video out.
Outside Forces 4:29
New Sound 9:21
Snowy White 10:20
Inflatable Pig 11:35
A Closer Look At Radiohead's Kid A October 18, 2020
Most Viewed Posts
- Guest Mix: Psychedelic Cumbia with Krishna Villar | My Analog Journal March 2, 2021
- The Rise of Slowthai | Volksgeist March 1, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #46 – Gleemer on Audiotree Live (Full Session) February 28, 2021
- Japanese Indie Rock While Running a Marathon February 27, 2021
- The Genius of Sunny Day Real Estate February 26, 2021