How Paul Thomas Anderson Shoots A Film At 3 Budget Levels
I’m still flabbergasted Paul Thomas Anderson has never won an Oscar and am wondering what the point of the Oscars is in the first place. Regardless, there is a nifty video discussing how PTA shoots a film at three budget levels.
It discusses three films made at three different budget levels by PTA in order to get a sense of the trajectory of his career, his approach to filmmaking, and how some of his methods of production have both remained the same and slowly shifted throughout his career. Check it out!
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism.
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
I Finally Made a Rate Your Music Account March 29, 2022
Most Viewed Posts
- Anthony Fantano’s List of the 55 Best Rappers of All Time (18,007)
- 25 Best Ambient Albums of All Time According to Reddit (5,370)
- Comparing Mixes: The Steve Albini Mix Of Nirvana’s All Apologies (4,338)
- Miles Davis Meets Thelonious Monk | Essential Jazz (4,297)
- Essential Music Review YouTube Channels (3,583)
- GREAT Turntables 2023 – Best Record Player for Beginners May 1, 2023
- Thom Yorke – After the Gold Rush March 1, 2023
- Best Albums Of 2023 So Far – February 2023 February 5, 2023
- The Joy Of Receiving Music Recommendations January 24, 2023
- Songs On Repeat January 16, 2023