How Paul Thomas Anderson Shoots A Film At 3 Budget Levels
I’m still flabbergasted Paul Thomas Anderson has never won an Oscar and am wondering what the point of the Oscars is in the first place. Regardless, there is a nifty video discussing how PTA shoots a film at three budget levels.
It discusses three films made at three different budget levels by PTA in order to get a sense of the trajectory of his career, his approach to filmmaking, and how some of his methods of production have both remained the same and slowly shifted throughout his career. Check it out!
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I play guitar in SPACED and Funeral Coat. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) SadCarrotNews (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
Most Viewed Posts
- Best ALBUMS Of 2022 So Far – May 2022 May 27, 2022
- 90s Hip-Hop records at Mastersounds HQ | My Analog Journal May 25, 2022
- Vinyl Rewind’s Vinyl Room May 24, 2022
- Wong Kar-wai | Philosopher of Loneliness May 23, 2022
- Sunday Shoegaze Playlist May 22, 2022