History Of Punk: Sound Of Rebellion | Full Documentary | Amplified
No matter how overly cheesy a particular documentary may be, they tend to be extremely useful, especially in the music medium. Plus, who doesn’t love a good documentary regarding a genre or niche they’re a fan of? Nevertheless, above is an excellent documentary about the history of punk from Amplified.
Documenting the history of punk in the U.S. and U.K., the film traces the different styles of punk from their roots in ’60s garage and psychedelic bands (Count Five, The Stooges) through glam-punk (New York Dolls) to the ’70s New York and London scenes and into the hardcore present. Interviews with many of the musicians are edited with live clips and historical footage. Check it out!
A World Like No Other: The Experience of Beyond Van Gogh BuffaloSeptember 13, 2021
Midwest Emo/Emo Revival Mixtape September 13, 2021
Most Viewed Posts
- Modest Mouse – Creating The Casket September 21, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #62 – Jon Stewart Show – Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy” September 20, 2021
- Avant-Garde and Experimental Music Playlist September 19, 2021
- [Playlist] vintage evening w you | jazz September 18, 2021
- Post Prom Release Immaculate and Emotionally Catchy Debut Album ‘Who You Pretend To Be’ September 17, 2021