Henry Rollins Chats With Guitarist Steve Vai | In Partnership With The Sound Of Vinyl
Interviews tend to always interest me more when they’re more of a conversation style, especially between two musicians. A conversation style has always swayed me more to the podcast side of things instead of a traditional interview. This interview features a conversation between punk icon Henry Rollins and guitarist Steve Vai in partnership with The Sound Of Vinyl.
Vai has worked with artists as diverse as Mary J. Blige and Ozzy Osbourne, which striked up an interesting conversation between the two about Vai’s experience building a guitar, writing process, guitar-playing style, and much more. Anything by Rollins tends to interest me, but this interview is more than worth the 11 minutes in length.
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I play guitar in SPACED and Funeral Coat. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) SadCarrotNews (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
Temple Of Music - Independent Music from Western New York - 1996September 5, 2020
Live Music Recommendations #18 – Led Zeppelin – DVD I (1970) September 5, 2020
Most Viewed Posts
- Give Yourself Permission to be Creative | Ethan Hawke September 19, 2022
- Snapcase Warped Tour 1997 Buffalo September 15, 2022
- In One – Sour Yellow State 7″ – 1993 | Music Recommendations September 10, 2022
- Foo Fighters ft. Shane Hawkins – My Hero | MTV September 5, 2022
- Live Music Recommendations #72 | Metallica – Ride the Lightning (Buffalo, NY – August 11, 2022) September 2, 2022