Happy Thursday, Listen to Sonic Youth
Today is Thursday and a great day to listen to Sonic Youth. I spent much of the day in my room typing endlessly so I can take most of tomorrow off. I also randomly went on a run this morning. Although I do some light exercising every other day or so, I’m not one to venture out and run in front of a bunch of people, especially in the daytime. I’m more of a sit-up, leg lifts, and dumbbell for 15 minutes kinda guy. It sounds much more significant than it actually is.
I thought it’d help my anxiety a bit, and it did. Looks like running at a slightly below-average pace will become a new part of my morning routine. I’m surprisingly decent with anything cardio, I just hate running in front of others. Making eye contact with old men who walk their dogs in the morning; the worst. Regardless, listen to Sonic Youth if you haven’t already!
Most Viewed Posts
- Modest Mouse – Creating The Casket September 21, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #62 – Jon Stewart Show – Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy” September 20, 2021
- Avant-Garde and Experimental Music Playlist September 19, 2021
- [Playlist] vintage evening w you | jazz September 18, 2021
- Post Prom Release Immaculate and Emotionally Catchy Debut Album ‘Who You Pretend To Be’ September 17, 2021