Happy Holidays – Rare Turkish Pop, Rock and Jazz Records with Yemeksepeti Banabi | My Analog Journal
Generally speaking, everyone’s most treasured holiday is here, which is hopefully bringing people more joy than they previously encountered this year. Speaking for myself, I tend to feel a good amount of enjoyment as I spend time with my parents and brothers. Like everyone else says, I hope your holiday is going well and the rest of the year is splendid for you.
For something not related to the holiday at all, above is a video from My Analog Journal that features a wide range of rare Turkish pop, rock, and Jazz Records. I can’t get enough of this channel, as listening to rare records I’ve never experienced before always give me a significant level of excitement. Check it out!
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I play guitar in SPACED and Funeral Coat. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) SadCarrotNews (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
Was Punk Rock Born in Peru? - Los Saicos - Noisey SpecialsDecember 25, 2020
Anthony Fantano's 50 Best Albums of 2020 December 25, 2020
Most Viewed Posts
- Sunset Drive | Jazzy Beats | 1 Hour Playlist August 3, 2022
- An Analysis of OK Computer July 26, 2022
- Track Highlight | Lesley Duncan – Love Song July 26, 2022
- Order My Bands Debut 12″ | SPACED – Spaced Jams July 24, 2022
- Live Music Recommendations #71 – Neutral Milk Hotel – 10/31/1997 Halloween Party Athens, GA July 21, 2022