Happy Holidays, I Can’t Stand Christmas Music
Happy Holidays—a day that is celebrated for joyous celebrations and time spent with family, friends, and loved ones—though I imagine omicron is ruining that occasion for many. My family tends to not do much for any holiday, but my immediate family decided to meet at my oldest brother’s house for a change.
It was just the five of us (my parents, two brothers, and myself) and it was a nice relaxing time away from the computer. I’ve been typing and working an endless amount recently, largely because that end-of-year grind to get these articles out has been barking up my work. I suppose it’s not a bad thing.
I’m not entirely sure what to say in this round-up other than to be on the lookout for my end-of-year lists next week (favorite films, books, and albums from the year, etc.). Lastly, I hate Christmas music. Why do people feel the need to listen to it, even if they have an annoying holiday spirit? No idea why, but that’ll be it. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.
Hidden Gems: Harold Budd - The Pavilion Of Dreams (1978)December 25, 2021
What I Read This Year - My FAVORITE Books of 2021 December 25, 2021
Most Viewed Posts
- Guest Mix: Nuyorican Funk & Latin Jazz Fusion with Vandorta | My Analog Journal January 18, 2022
- Martin Luther King Jr. and The Importance of His Impact Today January 17, 2022
- Elliott Smith in 1998’s “Strange Parallel” (Extended Clip) January 16, 2022
- Thank You For the Memories BROCKHAMPTON January 15, 2022
- Remembering Mark Fisher January 13, 2022