George Benson’s Record Collection | The ‘In’ Groove
Record collecting has become one of my favorite hobbies since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Although I never was one to head out and party, the pandemic has caused me to get into records and vinyl to distract me at home. Vinyl has been an area I’ve had an interest in for a long time but never managed to dive into.
Regardless of my own personal love for vinyl, I’ve found videos detailing record collections and record finds to be quite interesting. With that in mind, above is a video from The ‘In’ Groove detailing a recent purchase of George Benson’s record collection.
For those who don’t know, George Benson is an American guitarist, singer, and songwriter who began his professional career at 19 as a jazz guitarist. A former child prodigy, Benson first came to prominence in the 1960s, playing soul jazz with Jack McDuff and others.
It’s always interesting to see a particular hero of mind musically and their record collection. Music-oriented videos always focus on their music or personal life, but never their record collection. So, it was a nice change of pace to look at their record collection. Regardless if you’re a fan of George Benson or not, check it out!
Most Viewed Posts
- Modest Mouse – Creating The Casket September 21, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #62 – Jon Stewart Show – Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy” September 20, 2021
- Avant-Garde and Experimental Music Playlist September 19, 2021
- [Playlist] vintage evening w you | jazz September 18, 2021
- Post Prom Release Immaculate and Emotionally Catchy Debut Album ‘Who You Pretend To Be’ September 17, 2021