Everything Questlove Does In A Day | Vanity Fair
Ahmir Khalib Thompson, also known as Questlove, is a fascinating figure in the music industry for not only being the drummer and frontman of the iconic hip hop band The Roots but for also being a music journalist for a number of years. The Roots Things Fall Apart is one of the most notable hip-hop records of all time and it’s a true inspiration to see the group develop such a lengthy discography while also being the house band for The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon from 2009 to 2014.
Above is a video from Vanity featuring Questlove and everything he does in a day. Given that Questlove is such an influential figure in music as a whole, it’s great to see how he lives his day to day life. Taking note of these accomplished artists routine is especially important for people with any sort of aspiration as it helps us understand how these artists do what they do. Here is how Vanity Fair describes the video:
Questlove takes us through everything he does in a day. From commuting to his drumming gig at 30 Rock to scoring a new Roots song, Questlove explains how he makes time to listen to 100 new songs every day and binge-watch Schitt’s Creek.
Definitely give it a viewing.
Most Viewed Posts
- Guest Mix: Psychedelic Cumbia with Krishna Villar | My Analog Journal March 2, 2021
- The Rise of Slowthai | Volksgeist March 1, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #46 – Gleemer on Audiotree Live (Full Session) February 28, 2021
- Japanese Indie Rock While Running a Marathon February 27, 2021
- The Genius of Sunny Day Real Estate February 26, 2021