Compiling My End Of Year Lists
The end of the year is upon us, allowing me to tirelessly yet excitedly work on what I feel are some of the best releases of the year. Not only from a musical standpoint but with film as well. I have an almost equal love for cinema as I do with film, so it’ll make for an interesting discussion to mention what I feel are the best of both worlds for the year.
I plan on making a top 50 albums list and a top 10 movies list for the end of the year. I’m excited to do both and spend a great deal of my time reading similar lists throughout the year. I would make a list of my favorite books of the year, but most of the stuff I’ve read wasn’t released this year. Maybe I’ll just release the list of what I’ve read, who knows.
Turkish Duos: Pop, Folk & Jazz | My Analog Journal December 6, 2021
Most Viewed Posts
- Guest Mix: Nuyorican Funk & Latin Jazz Fusion with Vandorta | My Analog Journal January 18, 2022
- Martin Luther King Jr. and The Importance of His Impact Today January 17, 2022
- Elliott Smith in 1998’s “Strange Parallel” (Extended Clip) January 16, 2022
- Thank You For the Memories BROCKHAMPTON January 15, 2022
- Remembering Mark Fisher January 13, 2022