BROCKHAMPTON Release 6th Studio Album ‘Roadrunner: New Light, New Machine’
The influential self-proclaimed boy-band BROCKHAMPTON has released their 6th studio album, Roadrunner: New Light, New Machine. The album is expected to be the first of two final albums from the group this year, concluding the end of the 13-member pop-rap group since gained popularity in 2017 from the Saturation trilogy.
Having listened to it a few times, I can say for certain that it’s yet another solid record from the group. There are a lot of heavy and personal tracks with a few bangers to go along with it, making it a nice combination of what you’d expect from BROCKHAMPTON at this point in their career. If this year does conclude the end for BROCKHAMPTON, I’m excited to see where each member will go moving forward.
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I play guitar in SPACED and Funeral Coat. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) SadCarrotNews (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
Most Viewed Posts
- Fatal Visions – Demo 2022 September 27, 2022
- Give Yourself Permission to be Creative | Ethan Hawke September 19, 2022
- Snapcase Warped Tour 1997 Buffalo September 15, 2022
- In One – Sour Yellow State 7″ – 1993 | Music Recommendations September 10, 2022
- Foo Fighters ft. Shane Hawkins – My Hero | MTV September 5, 2022