BROCKHAMPTON On ‘GINGER,’ Shia LaBeouf and What Inspired “DEARLY DEPARTED”
At the end of last year, I managed to catch BROCKHAMPTON in New York City at the Hulu Theatre during their tour for their latest release, GINGER. Today, I stumbled upon a video from Genius that details the group’s creation of GINGER, relationship with Shia LaBeouf, and the inspiration for the track DEARLY DEPARTED on the record.
It’s a fascinating interview that was done prior to the pandemic, which is odd to see a large group of people together in this setting. Still, GINGER wasn’t released all that long ago and the interview is a compelling viewing, regardless if you’re a fan of the group or not. Nevertheless, be sure to give it a viewing and learn more about the group if you haven’t already.
5 Of The Best Experimental Jazz AlbumsOctober 22, 2020
Most Viewed Posts
- Post-Rock for Studying-Focusing March 3, 2021
- Guest Mix: Psychedelic Cumbia with Krishna Villar | My Analog Journal March 2, 2021
- The Rise of Slowthai | Volksgeist March 1, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #46 – Gleemer on Audiotree Live (Full Session) February 28, 2021
- Japanese Indie Rock While Running a Marathon February 27, 2021