Brian Eno – Thursday Afternoon (61 Minute Version)
I hope your holiday weekend was a splendid one. I remember the joyous overtones that met throughout my body for much of my youth whenever there was a holiday. It didn’t matter what that holiday was, as long as I had off of school, that was the part for celebration. It seems like an anti-intellectual premise, but does anyone actually enjoy school? I hope I don’t sound like a stereotypical anti-authoritarian character in a halfway decent coming-of-age flick.
Regardless, above is a video of Brian Eno’s 11th studio album, Thursday Afternoon. This record features one 60-minute eponymous composition and is the rearranged soundtrack to an 80-minute video production of the same title made in 1984. I can’t recommend this ethereal and beatless track enough for fans of ambient music. Check it out!
Album Recommendation: Alex G - TrickJune 1, 2021
Most Viewed Posts
- What Would You Do Without Music? June 18, 2021
- Pink Floyd - Animals, alternative takes/demos June 18, 2021
- Radiohead – Weird Fishes/Arpeggi (Scotch Mist) June 16, 2021
- Ryo Fukui – My Favorite Tune (full album) June 15, 2021
- How Pink Floyd made The Wall album, tour, and film | Vinyl Rewind June 14, 2021