black midi – Chondromalacia Patella
Black midi has been on my radar since their 2019 release, Schlagenheim. For those that don’t know, black midi is an experimental rock, math rock, noise, and post-punk group that consists of Geordie Greep (vocals, guitar), Matt Kwasniewski-Kelvin (vocals, guitar), Cameron Picton (vocals, bass guitar, synths) and Morgan Simpson (drums).
The group’s upcoming full-length, Cavalcade, is due for release May 28th and I couldn’t be more excited to see how they’ve progressed since bursting onto the scene a couple of years ago. It’s challenging to find a band in the rock realm that tries to push the boundaries of what the genre is so early on in their career. Above is their latest single from Cavalcade titled Chondromalacia Patella. Check it out!
Crumb - Live in Kingston, NY (2020)May 20, 2021
Most Viewed Posts
- What Would You Do Without Music? June 18, 2021
- Pink Floyd - Animals, alternative takes/demos June 18, 2021
- Radiohead – Weird Fishes/Arpeggi (Scotch Mist) June 16, 2021
- Ryo Fukui – My Favorite Tune (full album) June 15, 2021
- How Pink Floyd made The Wall album, tour, and film | Vinyl Rewind June 14, 2021