Back Home From My First European Tour
I apologize for my lack of blogs over the last few weeks. If you didn’t know, I was on tour with SPACED supporting Comeback Kid on their European tour. It was an extraordinary time and an experience that’ll be impossible to forget, with it being my first time in Europe for anything. I’ve wanted to play overseas since I was a kid, and now that goal (or whatever you want to call it) is accomplished. Can’t wait to go back.
Everyone in Comeback Kid couldn’t have been kinder, and the band rocks. The shows went beyond my highest expectations, and most importantly, I got to visit countless record stores. Though I only brought back a handful, boy, it was fun to scrounge through in places I never thought I’d be.
Now that I’m back, I’ll be back to my usual daily writing schedule. I also plan on getting some more video content since that’s been on hiatus for over a year. Yay for procrastination. Regardless, I appreciate you reading this blog over the last couple of years and am excited to get back into the writing groove.
Most Viewed Posts
- Anthony Fantano’s List of the 55 Best Rappers of All Time (20,392)
- 25 Best Ambient Albums of All Time According to Reddit (6,353)
- Comparing Mixes: The Steve Albini Mix Of Nirvana’s All Apologies (5,311)
- Miles Davis Meets Thelonious Monk | Essential Jazz (4,824)
- Essential Music Review YouTube Channels (4,011)
- GREAT Turntables 2023 – Best Record Player for Beginners May 1, 2023
- Thom Yorke – After the Gold Rush March 1, 2023
- Best Albums Of 2023 So Far – February 2023 February 5, 2023
- The Joy Of Receiving Music Recommendations January 24, 2023
- Songs On Repeat January 16, 2023