Artists Anthony Fantano Wants to Have a Big 2021
It has been a week and a half since the dreaded year of 2020 finally came to end. As I’ve said numerous times, there were thankfully a lot of great records from the year, leading me to feel excited about what’s to come in 2021 music-wise. I’m not sure if there will be any other positive moments with the year change, but at least there will be a number of solid records. Nevertheless, Anthony Fantano recently dropped a video on his Fantano channel, detailing artists he hopes to have will have a big 2021. Check it out!
Most Viewed Posts
- Post-Rock for Studying-Focusing March 3, 2021
- Guest Mix: Psychedelic Cumbia with Krishna Villar | My Analog Journal March 2, 2021
- The Rise of Slowthai | Volksgeist March 1, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #46 – Gleemer on Audiotree Live (Full Session) February 28, 2021
- Japanese Indie Rock While Running a Marathon February 27, 2021