An Analysis of OK Computer
If you know anything about me, then you know I’m a massive Radiohead fan and specifically love Ok Computer. I think the record is perfect, and it’s been a significant portion of my life since I was 13. Stemp has a great video analyzing the record, diving deep into what makes it so unique.
Inspired by jschlatt’s 2017 series “A Tribute to OK Computer.” Since he never finished himself, I figured I’d step up to the plate and finish what he started.
OK Computer is the third studio album by the English rock band Radiohead; the album’s lyrics depict a world fraught with rampant consumerism, social alienation, emotional isolation, and political malaise; in this capacity, OK Computer has been said to have prescient insight into the mood of 21st-century life.
4:07 Paranoid Android
9:50 Subterranean homesick alien
12:00 Exit music
15:41 Let down
19:42 Karma Police
22:42 Fitter happier
27:40 Climbing up the walls
33:07 No Surprises
38:46 The Tourist
Most Viewed Posts
- Anthony Fantano’s List of the 55 Best Rappers of All Time (19,807)
- 25 Best Ambient Albums of All Time According to Reddit (6,051)
- Comparing Mixes: The Steve Albini Mix Of Nirvana’s All Apologies (5,022)
- Miles Davis Meets Thelonious Monk | Essential Jazz (4,672)
- Essential Music Review YouTube Channels (3,846)
- GREAT Turntables 2023 – Best Record Player for Beginners May 1, 2023
- Thom Yorke – After the Gold Rush March 1, 2023
- Best Albums Of 2023 So Far – February 2023 February 5, 2023
- The Joy Of Receiving Music Recommendations January 24, 2023
- Songs On Repeat January 16, 2023