Album Recommendation: Feu! Chatterton – Palais d’argile
The biggest advantage of having the internet age upon us is the luxury of discovering new music so frequently. For someone like me who enters a state of euphoria every time I hear an artist I’ve never heard of, it’s extremely rewarding to dive into the genius that’s attached to so many artists.
For a looser type of blog, I’d like to arbitrarily discuss records I’ve doven into without giving too much in-depth details pertaining to the albums. Think of it as a shortened version of my Album Highlight blogs. It’s a more lazy way of me highlighting records I dig, but who cares!
Nevertheless, Feu! Chatterton is a French rock band from Paris formed in 2011. According to Wikipedia and other various only sources, their name is a tribute to the poet Thomas Chatterton. Their first album, Ici le jour, released in 2015, was praised by critics, leading many music publications to discuss the band since.
The band is composed of Antoine Wilson (bass), Arthur Teboul (vocals), Clément Doumic (guitars and keyboards), Raphaël De Pressigny (drums), and Sébastien Wolf (guitars and keyboards). Regardless, check out their latest record if you’re into Art Pop! It’s embedded above.
Ryo Kawasaki - Juice (1976) May 23, 2021
Most Viewed Posts
- Anthony Fantano’s List of the 55 Best Rappers of All Time (20,392)
- 25 Best Ambient Albums of All Time According to Reddit (6,353)
- Comparing Mixes: The Steve Albini Mix Of Nirvana’s All Apologies (5,311)
- Miles Davis Meets Thelonious Monk | Essential Jazz (4,824)
- Essential Music Review YouTube Channels (4,011)
- GREAT Turntables 2023 – Best Record Player for Beginners May 1, 2023
- Thom Yorke – After the Gold Rush March 1, 2023
- Best Albums Of 2023 So Far – February 2023 February 5, 2023
- The Joy Of Receiving Music Recommendations January 24, 2023
- Songs On Repeat January 16, 2023