A Look at the Black Sabbath Sound
Rick Beato recently posted a video trying to emulate the sound of Black Sabbath in the latest episode of The Sound of Metal. As far as professional level videos are concerned, this is one of the best I’ve seen discussing the nitty-gritty of the tone pertaining to Sabbath and how they achieved it.
Considering Sabbath is one of the most unique and innovative bands from music history, it’s remarkable to see how they achieved their sound, and more specifically, how Tony Iommi got the recognizable guitar tone he had. Even if you’re not a hardcore Sabbath fan, give it a watch if you’re into gear at the very least.
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I play guitar in SPACED and Funeral Coat. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) SadCarrotNews (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
Most Viewed Posts
- Fatal Visions – Demo 2022 September 27, 2022
- Give Yourself Permission to be Creative | Ethan Hawke September 19, 2022
- Snapcase Warped Tour 1997 Buffalo September 15, 2022
- In One – Sour Yellow State 7″ – 1993 | Music Recommendations September 10, 2022
- Foo Fighters ft. Shane Hawkins – My Hero | MTV September 5, 2022