A Look at the Black Sabbath Sound
Rick Beato recently posted a video trying to emulate the sound of Black Sabbath in the latest episode of The Sound of Metal. As far as professional level videos are concerned, this is one of the best I’ve seen discussing the nitty-gritty of the tone pertaining to Sabbath and how they achieved it.
Considering Sabbath is one of the most unique and innovative bands from music history, it’s remarkable to see how they achieved their sound, and more specifically, how Tony Iommi got the recognizable guitar tone he had. Even if you’re not a hardcore Sabbath fan, give it a watch if you’re into gear at the very least.
Most Viewed Posts
- The Archive – The World’s Largest Record Collection March 4, 2021
- Post-Rock for Studying-Focusing March 3, 2021
- Guest Mix: Psychedelic Cumbia with Krishna Villar | My Analog Journal March 2, 2021
- The Rise of Slowthai | Volksgeist March 1, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #46 – Gleemer on Audiotree Live (Full Session) February 28, 2021