90s Hip-Hop records at Mastersounds HQ | My Analog Journal
Yet another video from My Analog Journal, this time featuring 90s Hip-Hop records. Nevertheless, I hope your week is going well. I’m finally able to leave quarantine (with a mask on). Maybe I’ll go to a park tomorrow. Woo-hoo.
From My Analog Journal
Ryan Shaw is a DJ, record collector, and founder of the multi-award-winning premium audio brand MasterSounds. In this mix Ryan blends some of his favorite 90’s hip hop records in the sanctuary of the company’s creative hub via the MasterSounds Radius FOUR VALVE & FX, with tracks from M.F. Doom to MOS DEF, showcasing hip hop’s golden era.
I write for
I’m 24 from Buffalo, NY, and graduated from SUNY Buffalo State in 2020 with a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I play guitar in SPACED and Funeral Coat. I write for OutOfShapeMusic (Owner) SadCarrotNews (Owner) Fiverr Freelance OnlinePhotographyTraining BestInPhotography The Golden Script Competition The Monthly Film Festival
Most Viewed Posts
- UK Jazz and Groove with Tina Edwards June 25, 2022
- Live Music Recommendations #70 – IDLES at Primavera Sound 2022 June 22, 2022
- How Martin Scorsese Directs a Movie June 20, 2022
- 1 Hour of Late Night Driving Doomer Jazz June 17, 2022
- Annihilation and its Cosmic Framing June 14, 2022