Guest Mix: Rare Records from the USSR with Adam Kvasnica | My Analog Journal
The semester is coming to an end, which means I’ll finally be done with the dreadful sluggishness attached to going to school frequently. I have a few assignments left, and I’ll never have to attend another class again. Still, as happy as I am to graduate, there were a lot of valuable classes I took over the years, many of which I learned quite a bit from.
Nevertheless, I discovered an episode from My Analog Journal discussing rare records from the USSR, a broad genre that should interest you by the title of the video alone. As much as we learn about the USSR in high school, it never occurred to me about the music that was recorded during the Cold War that as Americans, we potentially lost out on. Give it a viewing.
Most Viewed Posts
- Before Bauhaus: How Goth Became Goth January 18, 2021
- Understanding MF DOOM’s Meat Grinder | Volksgeist January 17, 2021
- 50 Unforgettable Jazz Classics January 16, 2021
- The Beautifully Strange World of Outsider Music | Alfo Media January 15, 2021
- ALBUM HIGHLIGHT: Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band – Trout Mask Replica January 14, 2021