Julian Casablancas and Andrew Yang Talk Universal Income and Democratic Reforms
Recently, Julian Casablancas did a podcast with former presidential candidate Andrew Yang to talk about universal income and democratic reforms. The interview was the second episode of S.O.S Earth is a Mess, a Rolling Stone interview series hosted and led by Casablancas.
The primary themes of the interview above found the two discussing Yang’s presidential campaign earlier this year, the differences between candidate marketing and corporate marketing, and also the reforms he would like to see to make the democratic process more fair and accessible. For Yang, the two biggest changes needed are opening up primaries and instituting ranked-choice voting.
Most Viewed Posts
- Understanding Nine Inch Nails: The Downward Spiral December 1, 2020
- Live Music Recommendations #34 – PUP – Morbid Stuff (Full Live Concert) November 30, 2020
- Oud Masters on Vinyl | Vinyl Rewind November 29, 2020
- Cozy Christmas Coffee Shop Ambience with Smooth Jazz Christmas Music, Crackling Fire, & Cafe Sounds November 28, 2020
- The Last Thing You Hear Before You Die: Everywhere at the End of Time November 27, 2020