A Look at the Black Sabbath Sound
Rick Beato recently posted a video trying to emulate the sound of Black Sabbath in the latest episode of The Sound of Metal. As far as professional level videos are concerned, this is one of the best I’ve seen discussing the nitty-gritty of the tone pertaining to Sabbath and how they achieved it.
Considering Sabbath is one of the most unique and innovative bands from music history, it’s remarkable to see how they achieved their sound, and more specifically, how Tony Iommi got the recognizable guitar tone he had. Even if you’re not a hardcore Sabbath fan, give it a watch if you’re into gear at the very least.
Most Viewed Posts
- Understanding Nine Inch Nails: The Downward Spiral December 1, 2020
- Live Music Recommendations #34 – PUP – Morbid Stuff (Full Live Concert) November 30, 2020
- Oud Masters on Vinyl | Vinyl Rewind November 29, 2020
- Cozy Christmas Coffee Shop Ambience with Smooth Jazz Christmas Music, Crackling Fire, & Cafe Sounds November 28, 2020
- The Last Thing You Hear Before You Die: Everywhere at the End of Time November 27, 2020