BROCKHAMPTON On ‘GINGER,’ Shia LaBeouf and What Inspired “DEARLY DEPARTED”
At the end of last year, I managed to catch BROCKHAMPTON in New York City at the Hulu Theatre during their tour for their latest release, GINGER. Today, I stumbled upon a video from Genius that details the group’s creation of GINGER, relationship with Shia LaBeouf, and the inspiration for the track DEARLY DEPARTED on the record.
It’s a fascinating interview that was done prior to the pandemic, which is odd to see a large group of people together in this setting. Still, GINGER wasn’t released all that long ago and the interview is a compelling viewing, regardless if you’re a fan of the group or not. Nevertheless, be sure to give it a viewing and learn more about the group if you haven’t already.
5 Of The Best Experimental Jazz AlbumsOctober 22, 2020
Most Viewed Posts
- Oud Masters on Vinyl | Vinyl Rewind November 29, 2020
- Cozy Christmas Coffee Shop Ambience with Smooth Jazz Christmas Music, Crackling Fire, & Cafe Sounds November 28, 2020
- The Last Thing You Hear Before You Die: Everywhere at the End of Time November 27, 2020
- Happy Holiday | Jazz Records from Romania to Check Out November 26, 2020
- The 2021 GRAMMYs Complete Nominees List November 25, 2020