Looking at the New JHS 3 Series
For a change of pace, this article is going to take a close look at a piece of gear, and more specifically, a new guitar pedal series from JHS, the JHS 3 Series. Since I’ve gotten into guitar, guitar pedals have always intrigued me for the novel and compelling tone it can add to a song. Nevertheless, this is a new series of affordable three-knob pedals from JHS, all of which will be detailed below (from the JHS website).
LENGTH 4.42” X WIDTH 2.38” X HEIGHT 1.22
The JHS Pedals 3 Series is a collection of pedals designed to give you affordability and simplicity without compromising quality. Each 3 Series pedal is made by us in Kansas City, MO, using high-quality parts, quality control, and attention to every detail. Each pedal has three simple controls and one toggle that offer a wide range of sounds, perfect for beginners and professionals alike. The JHS Pedals 3 Series will inspire your playing and help you explore new sounds at a totally approachable price point.
The JHS Pedals 3 Series Compressor is a simple and powerful compressor that will give you everything from subtle tone smoothing to a super squashed sound. The Attack and Sustain knobs allow you to dial in the compression’s overall feel and response to your playing, while the Volume knob enables you to set the overall volume at unity or boosted. The Bright toggle engages a brighter EQ so that your tone doesn’t get lost in certain situations. The JHS Pedals 3 Series Compressor runs on 9V DC Negative Center power and consumes 8mA.
Check out the other pedals in the 3 Series line!
Most Viewed Posts
- The 25th Anniversary of Smashing Pumpkin’s ‘Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness’ October 25, 2020
- Sound Field On How to Get a 10 From The Needle Drop October 24, 2020
- Live Music Recommendations #29 – American Football: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert October 23, 2020
- BROCKHAMPTON On ‘GINGER,’ Shia LaBeouf and What Inspired “DEARLY DEPARTED” October 22, 2020
- 5 Of The Best Experimental Jazz Albums October 21, 2020